- Of or having to do with life or residing organisms.
- developed or brought on by residing organisms.
- Of, with respect to, or generated by life or living organisms.
- associated with life.
- produced by or due to residing things.
- of or associated with residing organisms
- just like biotical.
- related to or managing of a biota, and/or combined fauna and flora of a region or duration: as, a biotic publication; a biotic area.
Sentence for "biotic"
Quotes for "biotic"
- "A thing is right when it…"
Cross Reference for "biotic"
Same Context for "biotic"