- a tool that detects, records, and transmits details about a physiological modification or process.
- a computer device that makes use of biological materials observe the presence of different chemical compounds in a substance.
- Any product that detects, documents or transmits physiological information, specifically information concerning the existence of chemical compounds (analytes)
- a computer device that uses biological product (e.g. microorganisms, oligonucleotides, enzymes, antibodies) to identify other biological molecules or chemical substances.
Sentence for "biosensor"
- An electronic biosensor is printed on…
Rhyme for "biosensor"
Same Context for "biosensor"