- the employment of biological agents, such as for instance micro-organisms or plants, to get rid of or neutralize pollutants, like in polluted earth or water.
- the utilization of biological organisms, frequently microorganisms, to remove pollutants, specifically from polluted water
- the branch of biotechnology that uses biological processes to overcome environmental issues.
- the branch of biotechnology that makes use of biological procedure to conquer ecological problems
- the work of managing waste or pollutants through microorganisms (as germs) that can break down the undesirable substances
Definition for "bioremediation"
- the employment of biological agents, such as for…
Sentence for "bioremediation"
Hypernym for "bioremediation"