- regarding the connection between emotional and biological phenomena.
- concerning both psychological and biological phenomena.
- with respect to psychical phenomena in their relation to the lifestyle system or even to the overall phenomena of life.
- Having to do with the relationship between psychological and biological phenomena.
- regarding both mental and biological phenomena.
- Pertaining to psychical phenomena within their reference to the lifestyle organism or to the typical phenomena of life.
- Pertaining to life and head; psychophysiological.
- Pertaining to life and brain; psychophysiological.
Sentence for "biopsychic"
Equivalent for "biopsychic"