- A macromolecule in an income organism that's formed by linking collectively several smaller molecules, as a protein from proteins or DNA from nucleotides.
- any macromolecule of a living system this is certainly created through the polymerization of smaller entities; a polymer that develops in a living system or outcomes from life.
- A macromolecule in an income organism this is certainly created by linking together several smaller particles, as a protein from proteins or DNA from nucleotides.
- any macromolecule of a living system that's created from polymerization of smaller organizations; a polymer that occurs in a full time income system or results from life.
Sentence for "biopolymer"
- A biopolymer is a naturally-derived alternative…
Cross Reference for "biopolymer"
Same Context for "biopolymer"