- A nonrepresentational type or structure that resembles a living system in shape or appearance.
- Any non-representational form in line with the form or appearance of a living organism
- A decorative kind representing a full time income being or part of an income being: against *skeuomorph.
- A nonrepresentational type or design that resembles a full time income system in form or appearance.
- Any non-representational kind based on the shape or appearance of a full time income organism
- A decorative kind representing a living becoming or an integral part of an income becoming: opposed to *skeuomorph.
- Definition for "biomorph"
- A nonrepresentational type or structure that resembles a…
- View More
- Sentence for "biomorph"
- Same Context for "biomorph"