- The branch of medical technology that handles the ability of humans to tolerate ecological stresses and variations, like in area travel.
- the effective use of the maxims regarding the all-natural sciences, particularly biology and physiology, to clinical medication.
- the effective use of biology and physiology to medical medicine
- The part of medicine that researches the effects of environmental stress on organisms (usually in area vacation)
- the effective use of the principles and techniques associated with the normal sciences, especially biology, to investigate and resolve issues in medical medicine.
- The investigation for the outcomes of additional ecological aspects eg weightlessness on the human anatomy.
- the branch of health research that applies biological and physiological principles to medical rehearse
- the part of health research that studies the power of organisms to resist ecological stress (as in space travel)
- The part of medical technology that addresses the capability of humans to tolerate ecological stresses and variations, such as room travel.
- The application of the concepts associated with normal sciences, specially biology and physiology, to medical medicine.
- the use of biology and physiology to clinical medication
- The part of medicine that scientific studies the consequences of ecological stress on organisms (most often in area vacation)
- the use of the axioms and methods of the normal sciences, specifically biology, to research and resolve issues in medical medication.
- The examination associated with outcomes of exterior ecological aspects such as for instance weightlessness in the human body.
- the part of health technology that is applicable biological and physiological maxims to medical training
- the part of health science that studies the capability of organisms to endure ecological stress (as in space travel)
Sentence for "biomedicine"
- In California, biomedicine is the business…
Hypernym for "biomedicine"