- the employment or focus of biological axioms or techniques in describing individual, specifically personal, behavior.
- usage of biological maxims in explaining personal behavior, specifically social behavior.
- use of biological concepts in outlining real human specially personal behavior
- the employment or emphasis of biological concepts or techniques in describing human, specially personal, behavior.
- use of biological maxims in outlining human behavior, specifically social behavior.
- use of biological principles in describing person specially social behavior
Sentence for "biologism"
Hypernym for "biologism"
Cross Reference for "biologism"