- The transformation of organic products, including plant or pet waste, into usable services and products or power resources by biological procedures or representatives, such as specific microorganisms.
- The conversion of biological material into usable products; but especially the transformation of biomass into biofuel
- The transformation of natural materials, such plant or animal waste, into usable items or power sources by biological procedures or agents, such as for example specific microorganisms.
- The transformation of biological material into usable items; but particularly the conversion of biomass into biofuel
Sentence for "bioconversion"
- The most consistent pattern of downward…