- The accumulation of a substance, particularly a toxic substance, in various areas of a living system: the bioaccumulation of mercury in fish.
- the procedure through which substances accumulate into the cells of residing organisms; utilized specifically of poisonous drugs that accumulate via a food sequence
- The buildup of a substance, such a toxic chemical, in several areas of an income system: the bioaccumulation of mercury in fish.
- the method where substances gather when you look at the areas of residing organisms; made use of specifically of toxins that accumulate via a food sequence
Sentence for "bioaccumulation"
Agriculture Dictionary for "bioaccumulation"
- the internet buildup of a substance…