- The regularity circulation associated with the probability of a specified quantity of successes in an arbitrary amount of duplicated independent Bernoulli studies. Also referred to as Bernoulli circulation.
- The discrete probability circulation of number of successes in a sequence of n separate yes/no experiments, every one of which yields success with likelihood p.
- a theoretical circulation associated with the number of successes in a finite set of independent studies with a constant probability of success
- The frequency distribution for the possibility of a specified quantity of successes in an arbitrary quantity of repeated independent Bernoulli trials. Also known as Bernoulli circulation.
- The discrete probability circulation regarding the quantity of successes in a sequence of n independent yes/no experiments, each of which yields success with probability p.
- a theoretical circulation associated with the quantity of successes in a finite pair of independent trials with a continuing likelihood of success
Hypernym for "binomial distribution"
- View More