- A vision system which two-eyes work together to make a unified field of view which will be wider and stereoscopic, plus in which items could be more readily discerned.
- sight involving the using both eyes
- A vision system in which two eyes work together to produce a unified field of view that is broader and stereoscopic, plus in which things could be more easily discerned.
- sight relating to the usage of both eyes
Hyponym for "binocular vision"
Hypernym for "binocular vision"
Medical Dictionary for "binocular vision"
- The ability to preserve visual give…