- A set screw always bind components collectively, esp. one to make a link in an electric circuit.
- a group screw accustomed bind parts collectively, esp. one to make a connection in a power circuit.
- A screw built to bind and fasten two components of any adjustable device or apparatus, since the knife of a bevel; a set-screw; specifically, a screw occur at right perspectives to another, either abutting against it or tightening the female, to be able to avoid the male from switching.
- In electrical energy, a simple arrangement in which two electric conductors can be brought into metallic connection. (See slashed.) An identical fixed arrangement is called a binding-post.
- A screw designed to bind and fasten two parts of any adjustable tool or device, whilst the knife of a bevel; a set-screw; particularly, a screw occur at right perspectives to a different, either abutting against it or tightening the female, to be able to stop the male from switching.
- In electricity, a straightforward arrangement through which two electrical conductors might be brought into metallic link. (See cut.) An identical stationary arrangement is named a binding-post.
Cross Reference for "binding screw"
- binding-screw clamp
- View More