- The “holy dot” usually worn regarding the forehead of married Hindu ladies.
- makeup products or jewelry worn in imitation of such a dot.
- a little, sharp-needled seed frequently on the ground when you look at the bush.
- The “holy dot” usually used on forehead of wedded Hindu women.
- Makeup or jewelry used in replica of such a dot.
- a little, sharp-needled seed usually located on the floor within the bush.
Sentence for "bindi"
- In a sermon in Banaras (Varanasi),…
Synonym for "bindi"
Urban Dictionary for "bindi"