- Consisting of two metals, usually bonded collectively and having various rates of thermal growth.
- Of, predicated on, or with the maxims of bimetallism.
- with respect to the usage gold and silver generate appropriate money
- More generally speaking, comprising two metals
- Of or relating to, or making use of, a double metallic standard (as gold-and-silver) for something of coins or money.
- Composed of two different metals; created of two parts, all of an unusual steel
- related to a monetary system according to two metals
- formed of two different metals or alloys; particularly in sheets bonded together
- composed of two metals, often bonded collectively and achieving various prices of thermal development.
- Of, centered on, or using the principles of bimetallism.
- with respect to the usage silver and gold to produce legal money
- More typically, comprising two metals
- Of or associated with, or utilizing, a double metallic standard (as gold and silver) for a method of coins or currency.
- consists of two various metals; created of two parts, each of another metal
- with respect to a monetary system based on two metals
- created of two various metals or alloys; especially in sheets fused together
- Of or regarding two metals; especially, with respect to the usage a double metallic standard in currency. See bimetallism.
- Of or related to two metals; particularly, related to the use of a double metallic standard in money. See bimetallism.
- Definition for "bimetallic"
- Consisting of two metals, usually bonded collectively and…
- View More
- Sentence for "bimetallic"
- It recognizes the futility of instituting…
- View More
- Equivalent for "bimetallic"
- Form for "bimetallic"
- Same Context for "bimetallic"