- The plains plover daisy, Ixiolaena brevicompta, present in floodplains of Queensland and New Southern Wales; it really is poisonous to sheep.
- some of a number of flowering plants, associated with genus Craspedia (but particularly Craspedia globosa), indigenous to Australian Continent, having globes of yellow blossoms.
- any of numerous flowers of the genus Craspedia grown with regards to their downy foliage and globose minds of golden blossoms; Australia and brand new Zealand
- The plains plover daisy, Ixiolaena brevicompta, present floodplains of Queensland and New South Wales; it really is poisonous to sheep.
- some of a few flowering plants, of genus Craspedia (but specifically Craspedia globosa), native to Australian Continent, having globes of yellowish blossoms.
- any one of numerous plants of genus Craspedia cultivated for downy foliage and globose heads of golden plants; Australian Continent and New Zealand
Hypernym for "billy buttons"
- View More