- a person who negotiates the rebate of bills.
- person who negotiates the discount of expenses.
- one who buys and offers records and expenses of change.
- One whoever business it really is to negotiate the rebate of expenses of trade, either just as agent or by purchasing and selling once more, with or without a guaranty.
- one that purchases and offers records and bills of change.
- One whoever company it's to negotiate the rebate of expenses of exchange, either just as representative or by purchasing and offering once again, with or without a guaranty.