- A novel whose key topic may be the moral, mental, and intellectual development of a usually youthful main character.
- A novel tracing the religious, ethical, emotional, or personal development and development of the primary personality, frequently from childhood to readiness.
- A novel whoever key subject may be the ethical, mental, and intellectual improvement a usually youthful main personality.
- A novel tracing the religious, ethical, psychological, or social development and growth of the primary character, frequently from youth to maturity.
Definition for "bildungsroman"
- A novel whose key topic may be the…
Sentence for "bildungsroman"
Urban Dictionary for "bildungsroman"