- you having an inflated viewpoint of himself; a conceited or conceited individual.
- one of many types of fish having a sizable head.
- One of several animal diseases that cause inflammation of the mind.
- A local name of a Californian species of sculpin, Scorpænichthys marmoratus, a fish of the family Cottidæ. Also called cabezon.
- A fish, Eleotris nudiceps, of the family members Gobiidæ.
- any of numerous conditions of animals characterized by edema of the head and neck
- A person having an inflated opinion of himself; a conceited or arrogant person.
- one of many species of seafood having a large head.
- one of the animal conditions that can cause inflammation associated with head.
- A local name of a Californian species of sculpin, Scorpænichthys marmoratus, a fish of family members Cottidæ. Also known as cabezon.
- A fish, Eleotris nudiceps, for the household Gobiidæ.
- some of various diseases of animals characterized by edema regarding the head and throat
Sentence for "bighead"
- It is particularly manifest in the…
Hypernym for "bighead"
Urban Dictionary for "bighead"