- Scientific study concerning huge amounts of income and sometimes large groups of researchers.
- medical study that will require massive capital financial investment but is likely to produce really significant outcomes
- Scientific study concerning large amounts of money and frequently huge teams of researchers.
- clinical analysis that will require massive money investment but is expected to produce extremely significant results
- Definition for "big science"
- Scientific study concerning huge amounts of income and…
- View More
- Hypernym for "big science"