- Slang one that's effective or important: the top firearms for the prosecution had been its expert witnesses.
- A large artillery weapon or the largest-caliber naval firearms (as on a battleship).
- someone, group, thing, or strategy that is effective, important, or specifically effective.
- someone exceptional at all.
- a significant influential person
- Slang One that is powerful or important: the major guns when it comes to prosecution were its expert witnesses.
- a big artillery weapon or among largest-caliber naval guns (as on a battleship).
- an individual, group, thing, or plan of action that's effective, influential, or especially efficient.
- a person exceptional at all.
- an important influential person
Sentence for "big gun"
Hyponym for "big gun"
Hypernym for "big gun"
Urban Dictionary for "big gun"