- A model of the future of world where it prevents broadening and eventually collapses on itself as a result of the power of gravity of the constituent components.
- The point at which these types of a collapse takes place.
- A singularity in the centre of a black gap, or even the result for the huge Crunch
- A model into the future of universe by which it stops broadening and finally collapses on it self due to the force of gravity of the constituent parts.
- the point where such a collapse happens.
- A singularity within center of a black opening, or the result of Big Crunch
Sentence for "big crunch"
Urban Dictionary for "big crunch"