- twofold, dual
- in 2 rows (on opposite sides of a branch etc.)
- Twofold; arranged in two rows.
- Pointing two methods, as leaves that develop just on opposing sides of a branch; in two vertical rows.
- twofold, twice
- in 2 rows (on other edges of a branch etc.)
- Twofold; organized in 2 rows.
- Pointing two methods, as leaves that grow just on contrary sides of a branch; in two straight rows.
- Divided into two parts; double; twofold.
- split into two parts; dual; twofold.
Sentence for "bifarious"
- The _spikelets_ are large about 1/4…
Synonym for "bifarious"
Urban Dictionary for "bifarious"
- Is something hilarious but its doubly…