- Having two teeth or toothlike components.
- Having tooth-like forecasts being by themselves dentate.
- Of a ligand, creating two individual substance bonds to a coordinating metal ion.
- Having two-teeth or two toothlike processes; two-toothed.
- having toothlike projections that are by themselves toothed
- Having two teeth or procedures like teeth; two-toothed. Other types tend to be bidentated, bidental, bidential, and (rarely) bidented.
- In botany, doubly dentate, the principal teeth, since a dentate leaf, becoming less deeply dentate.
Sentence for "bidentate"
- Role for a bidentate ribonuclease in…
Synonym for "bidentate"
Equivalent for "bidentate"