- Having two minds or things of beginning, as a muscle.
- Of or concerning a biceps.
- Of or pertaining to a biceps.
- Having two heads or things of origin.
- Having two minds or origins, as a muscle.
- with respect to a biceps muscle.
- Dividing into two components at one extremity; having two minds or two supports.
- having two heads or things of origin as a biceps
- Having two minds; two-headed.
- In physiology: Having two minds or origins, as a muscle. See biceps, Pertaining to the biceps muscle tissue.
- In botany, dividing into two parts towards the top or bottom. Also bicipitous.
Sentence for "bicipital"
- Short head: coracoid process of scapula…
Cross Reference for "bicipital"
Etymologically Related for "bicipital"