- a two-hundred 12 months anniversary
- That which is made from or comprehends two hundred (generally the room of two hundred many years).
- A two hundredth anniversary.
- the 200th anniversary (or perhaps the gathering of it)
- Of or with respect to 200, esp. to two hundred many years.
- of or associated with or completing a period of 200 many years
- Definition for "bicentenary"
- Sentence for "bicentenary"
- We celebrate today the bicentenary of…
- View More
- Hypernym for "bicentenary"
- Variant for "bicentenary"