Definition for "bibulous"
Sentence for "bibulous"
Synonym for "bibulous"
Equivalent for "bibulous"
Form for "bibulous"
Same Context for "bibulous"
Urban Dictionary for "bibulous"
- Given to or marked by the use of alcohol beverage: a bibulous fellow; a bibulous night.
- extremely absorbent, as paper or soil.
- really absorbent
- given to or marked by the consumption of alcoholic beverages
- easily imbibing fluids or dampness; spongy.
- Inclined to drink; dependent on tippling.
- provided to or marked because of the usage of alcohol
- obtaining the quality of taking in or imbibing fluids or moisture; absorbent; spongy.
- keen on consuming intoxicating liquors; dependent on take in; proceeding from or described as such propensity: as, bibulous propensities.
- concerning take in or consuming: as, bibulous lore.