- An exaggerated preoccupation because of the acquisition and ownership of books.
- The fixation of buying important publications.
- A mania for acquiring publications.
- Book-madness; a rage for collecting and having publications, particularly uncommon and interested people. Also bibliomany.
- preoccupation aided by the acquisition and possession of books
Sentence for "bibliomania"
- (The other reason indulgence and castigation…
Hypernym for "bibliomania"
Cross Reference for "bibliomania"
Same Context for "bibliomania"