- One trained in the description and cataloging of printed matter.
- One who compiles a bibliography.
- an individual who compiles bibliographies.
- one that writes, or is versed in, bibliography.
- One who writes or copies publications.
- one that writes about publications, especially in regard to their particular authorship, day, typography, versions, etc.; one competent in bibliography.
- somebody trained in compiling bibliographies
Sentence for "bibliographer"
Hypernym for "bibliographer"
Same Context for "bibliographer"