- Having two auricles
- Having two ear-like projections during the base.
- Having two auricles, as heart of animals, wild birds, and reptiles.
- Having two earlike projections at its base, as a leaf.
- In zoology and anatomy, having two auricles, in just about any sense of that word: especially applied to one's heart associated with greater vertebrates.
- In botany, having two ear-like projections, as a leaf.
- additionally biaurite.
Sentence for "biauriculate"
- Meanwhile, inside the Grand Hyatt's Independence…
- View More