- A Punjabi party songs usually performed during harvest celebrations and weddings, described as the beating of a big, two-headed drum.
- a favorite form of music incorporating traditional bhangra drumming with modern Western instruments and rhythms.
- A lively type of songs from Asia.
- a conventional Punjabi folk dance, originally a celebration of collect.
- Any of different contemporary Punjabi dance varieties of the 1950s and 1990s.
Sentence for "bhangra"
- 'Psychedelic bhangra' is no real musical…
Same Context for "bhangra"
Urban Dictionary for "bhangra"