- A provincial governor in the Ottoman Empire.
- A ruler of this previous kingdom of Tunis.
- Pre-owned since the title for these types of a ruler.
- Used formerly as a title for various Turkish and Egyptian dignitaries.
- A governor of a province or region in the Turkish dominions; also, in some places, a prince or nobleman; a beg.
- A governor of a province or region inside Turkish dominions; also, occasionally, a prince or nobleman; a beg.
- The governor of a minor province or sanjak of Turkish kingdom.
- A title of value offered in chicken to members of princely households, sons of pashas, armed forces officials over the ranking of major, the wealthy gentry, and, by courtesy, to eminent foreigners.
- The subject frequently distributed by foreign people towards the former Mohammedan rulers of Tunis. Regularly written beg.
- the governor of a district or province into the Ottoman Empire
- (formerly) a title of value for a man in Turkey or Egypt
- A Middle English kind of purchase.
Sentence for "bey"
- [13: 39] matociquala: Blah blah bey…
Synonym for "bey"
Rhyme for "bey"
Hypernym for "bey"
Same Context for "bey"