- To confuse or befuddle, specifically with many contradictory situations, things, or statements. See Synonyms at problem.
- resulting in to reduce a person's bearings; disorient: The twists and turns when you look at the cave soon bewildered us.
- To lead into perplexity or confusion, in terms of not enough an ordinary course; to perplex with mazes; or in basic, to perplex or confuse greatly.
- To confuse, puzzle or befuddle somebody, especially with many different things.
- To disorientate some body.
- be a mystery or bewildering to
- reason enough to be puzzled emotionally
- To confuse regarding course or scenario; cause to reduce the proper roadway or training course: as, the intricacy of the streets bewildered him; to be bewildered in forests.
- to guide into perplexity or confusion; perplex; problem; mistake.
- Synonyms To confound, confuse,mystify, nonplus.
- Definition for "bewilder"
- To confuse or befuddle, specifically with many contradictory…
- View More
- Sentence for "bewilder"
- Synonym for "bewilder"
- Verb Forms for "bewilder"
- Phrases for "bewilder"
- Rhyme for "bewilder"
- Hypernym for "bewilder"
- Form for "bewilder"
- Same Context for "bewilder"
- Urban Dictionary for "bewilder"