- Simple past tight and previous participle of bevel.
- Having a bevel, specifically at a benefit
- Formed to a bevel direction; sloping.
- Replaced by two planes inclining equally upon the adjacent planes, as an edge; having its sides changed by sloping planes, as a cube or other solid.
- Having a bevel; formed with a bevel-angle.
- In mineralogy, replaced by two airplanes inclining similarly upon the adjacent airplanes, as an advantage; having its edges changed as above, as a cube or other solid.
- In heraldry, damaged by an acute perspective: hence, when you look at the cut under bevel, the blazon would-be a chief vert, beveled.
- Beveled bits of lumber not as much as type-high.
Sentence for "beveled"
Synonym for "beveled"
Phrases for "beveled"
Cross Reference for "beveled"
Equivalent for "beveled"