- hawaii or quality of being better; superiority.
- The result or item of being better.
- the quantity by which a precious steel surpasses the the conventional of fineness.
- the standard of becoming better or exceptional; superiority.
- the real difference through which good gold or gold exceeds in fineness the standard.
- The quality of being better; superiority.
- In minting, the total amount through which a precious metal exceeds the standard of fineness.
Sentence for "betterness"
- Indeed, it doesn't seem clear that…
Synonym for "betterness"
Antonym for "betterness"
Urban Dictionary for "betterness"