- To be or provide a sign or portent of. See Synonyms at indicate.
- To signify by some visible item; to show by signs or tokens.
- To foreshow by present indications; to indicate some thing future by what is observed or understood.
- Signify by some noticeable item; show by signs or tokens.
- Foreshow by present signs; indicate anything future by what is seen or known.
- indicate by signs
- be an indication for or an indicator of
- To signify; suggest; denote in terms.
- To be a token of; be a visible sign of; provide guarantee of.
- To foreshow by indications; be or provide a premonition of; suggest the likelihood of: as, this fact betokens a beneficial result.
- to provide proof; show.
- Synonyms To symbolize; presage, portend, augur, bode.
- Definition for "betoken"
- Sentence for "betoken"
- The name, the accompaniments, and the…
- View More
- Synonym for "betoken"
- Verb Forms for "betoken"