- A hallowed or holy place.
- A chapel for seafarers.
- Chiefly British A Nonconformist chapel, specifically a Baptist or Methodist one.
- A holy spot.
- A chapel, specifically one for sailors.
- a location of worship; a hallowed place.
- A chapel for dissenters.
- A house of worship for seamen.
- A hallowed area.
- A name often put on a spot of worship in England, specially to a dissenting chapel.
- A church or chapel for seamen, whether situated on coast or, as is the case, afloat in a harbor.
- a home of worship (especially one for sailors)
Sentence for "bethel"
- The house was called bethel agreeable…
Rhyme for "bethel"
Hypernym for "bethel"
Urban Dictionary for "bethel"
- Baddest lil town in Southwest Ohio.