- A magnetic induction electron accelerator capable of accelerating electrons to energies of a number of hundred million electron volts.
- a kind of cyclotron regularly speed up electrons to high-speed.
- a kind of particle accelerator which accelerates a continuous beam of electrons to high speeds by way of the electric industry from changing magnetized flux.
- accelerates a continuous ray of electrons to high speeds by way of the electric industry generated by changing magnetic flux
Sentence for "betatron"
- After fifteen minutes under full pressure…
Synonym for "betatron"
Hypernym for "betatron"