- To cause (oneself) to go or move.
- Archaic To commit.
- To simply take or seize.
- To have recourse to; to put on; to resort; to go; -- with a reflexive pronoun.
- To commend or intrust to; to invest in.
- To beteach.
- To take over to; take around (to); deliver.
- To commend or entrust to; to invest in.
- To seize; take hold of; take.
- Reflexively, to just take a person's self (to); fix; resort; have actually recourse.
- To take an individual's self.
Sentence for "betake"
Synonym for "betake"
Verb Forms for "betake"
Rhyme for "betake"
Same Context for "betake"