- The act of bestowing or conferring anything, particularly an honour.
- Something, such as for example an honour, this is certainly bestowed.
- The work of offering or bestowing; a conferring or bestowal.
- whatever is offered or bestowed.
- The work of offering gratuitously; a conferring.
- what is conferred or offered; a donation.
- the work of conferring an honor or providing a present
- something special that is bestowed or conferred
Sentence for "bestowment"
- It also urged the _Federal principle_,…
Hypernym for "bestowment"
Same Context for "bestowment"