- A white crystalline substance, C6H5COC6H6, used in perfumery plus medicine. Also known as diphenylketone.
- some of a class of aromatic ketones in line with the parent element diphenylketone (C6H5)2CO; used, amongst other things, as components in sunblock.
- The substance diphenylmethanone.
- Diphenylketone, (C6H5)2CO, a compound created by the dry distillation of calcium benzoate. It melts at 48° C. and comes at 306.1° C.
Sentence for "benzophenone"
- The most common agent is benzophenone,…
Same Context for "benzophenone"