- To make numb, especially by cold.
- In Order To Make sedentary; dull: "The anesthetic mid-day benumbs, sickens our sensory faculties” ( Karl Shapiro). See Synonyms at daze.
- To make torpid; to deprive of feeling or sensibility; to stupefy.
- To make numb, as by cool or anesthetic.
- To deaden.
- make numb or insensitive
- to create torpid; deprive of sensation: as, a hand or foot benumbed by cool.
- To stupefy; render sedentary.
- Definition for "benumb"
- Sentence for "benumb"
- By my dictionary definition, to stupefy…
- View More
- Synonym for "benumb"
- Verb Forms for "benumb"
- Hypernym for "benumb"
- Form for "benumb"
- Same Context for "benumb"