- Any of numerous often weedy grasses for the genus Agrostis indigenous to chiefly temperate areas. Most are grown for pasture, grass, or placing vegetables on tennis programs.
- some of a few grasses, associated with the genus Agrostis, native to temperate climates; cultivated for pasture, grass as well as for placing greens and golf courses.
- grass for pastures and yards especially bowling and putting vegetables
- Same as bent, some sort of grass.
- Definition for "bent grass"
- Any of numerous often weedy grasses for the…
- View More
- Hyponym for "bent grass"
- Hypernym for "bent grass"
- Variant for "bent grass"