- the normal yellow-flowered avens of European countries (Geum urbanum); herb bennet. Title is sometimes given to various other plants, given that hemlock, valerian, etc.
- A grass-stalk; an old stalk of grass.
- The herb-bennet, or common avens, Geum urbanum.
- avens of Virginia having pale or greenish yellow plants
- us white-flowered avens
- Definition for "bennet"
- Sentence for "bennet"
- Rhyme for "bennet"
- Hypernym for "bennet"
- Urban Dictionary for "bennet"
- Verb1) familiar with explain ab muscles…
- View More