- positive; beneficial.
- Kind and gracious.
- type; gracious; favorable.
- Kind; gracious; positive.
- characterized by kindness and cozy courtesy specifically of a king to their subjects
- pleasant and beneficial in nature or influence
- Kind; gracious; favorable: because, a benignant sovereign.
- applying a good, kindly, or softening impact; salutary; useful: as, the benignant influences of Christianity regarding mind.
- In medicine, maybe not cancerous; not dangerous: stated of diseases.
Sentence for "benignant"
Synonym for "benignant"
Equivalent for "benignant"
Same Context for "benignant"