- Having the ability to be bent quickly.
- Of an individual, flexible; having the ability to fold easily.
- Containing numerous bends and twists.
- Of a vehicle, articulated.
- split into diagonal groups of colour
- divided in to a much quantity of bends; -- said of a shield or its fee.
- A field divided diagonally into a number of bends, different in metal and colour.
- In heraldry, split into four or even more diagonal components in the direction of the bend: said regarding the industry.
Sentence for "bendy"
Cross Reference for "bendy"
Form for "bendy"
Same Context for "bendy"