- A diminutive associated with the fold, of the identical shape, but just half the width associated with the flex.
- A narrow flex, esp. one half the width associated with the bend.
- In heraldry, a bearing of the nature associated with the flex, but half as broad. Also called garter.
- A name of this typical British sea-anemone, Actinia mesembryanthemum.
- Definition for "bendlet"
- A diminutive associated with the fold, of the…
- View More
- Sentence for "bendlet"
- Cross Reference for "bendlet"