- Heraldry A band passing from the upper sinister place of an escutcheon towards the lower dexter spot.
- A diagonal musical organization on a coat of arms going from top right to base left (as you look at it), presented to point bastardy.
- an honorable ordinary drawn from sinister chief to your dexter base.
- a mark of bastardy; outlines from top straight to bottom kept
- Definition for "bend sinister"
- Heraldry A band passing from the upper sinister…
- View More
- Sentence for "bend sinister"
- Hypernym for "bend sinister"
- Urban Dictionary for "bend sinister"