- your own product this 1 is the owner of; a possession. Often utilized in the plural.
- recognition as an all-natural user or part: a feeling of belonging.
- The activity regarding the verb to belong.
- (always utilized in the plural) some thing physical that's possessed.
- family; relations; household
- That which belongs to at least one; whatever pertains to one; thus, items or impacts.
- what is linked to a principal or better thing; an appendage; an appurtenance.
- Family; relations; household.
- That which belongs to 1: used usually, or even constantly, in plural
- home; possessions: because, “we carry all my possessions beside me,”
- people in an individual's family members or family; relations or dependants.
- happiness felt in a protected relationship
- Present participle of belong.
- Definition for "belonging"
- your own product this 1 is the owner…
- View More
- Sentence for "belonging"
- Quotes for "belonging"
- "In thinking about religion and society…"
- View More
- Synonym for "belonging"
- Phrases for "belonging"
- Rhyme for "belonging"
- Hyponym for "belonging"
- Hypernym for "belonging"
- Verb Stem for "belonging"