- A band passed round the belly of an animal to secure some thing, particularly a saddle.
- An encircling musical organization for keeping in a child's protruding navel.
- A strap across the belly of a horse (or other draught pet) to which is secured a saddle or the shafts of a cart
- A band worn all over waistline of an infant to safeguard the waist line
- A band of canvas, to strengthen a sail.
- A band that passes under the belly of a horse and keeps the saddle or harness in place; a girth.
- A band of flannel or any other cloth concerning the belly.
- A band of fabric, to bolster a sail.
- A band that goes across the stomach; specifically, a saddle-girth; in addition, a band fastened to your shafts of an automobile, and moving beneath the belly of the pet attracting it.
- Nautical, a band of canvas put across a sail to bolster it.
- a cloth musical organization this is certainly worn round the waistline (as on babies before the navel has actually healed)
- a strap round the belly of a draft animal holding the shafts of a wagon
- Definition for "bellyband"
- A band passed round the belly of an…
- View More
- Sentence for "bellyband"
- Synonym for "bellyband"
- Hypernym for "bellyband"
- Same Context for "bellyband"